ACE Cash Express Inc. is a leading retailer of financial services, including payday loans, consumer loans, check cashing, bill payment and prepaid debit card services. ACE is the largest owner and operator of check cashing stores in the United States and the second largest owner and operator of short-term consumer loan stores in the United States.
- You do not have to be employed but you must have a steady source of recurring income payments to ensure you will be able to repay your loan.
- You must reside in the state you choose for your loan application.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must not currently be a debtor in a bankruptcy case or presently intend to voluntarily file for bankruptcy relief.
- You must not be a regular or reserve member of the Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force, or Coast Guard, serving on active duty under a call or order that does not specify a period of 30 days or fewer or a dependent of a member of the Armed Forces on active duty.
- You must provide a valid Social Security Number or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number.
- You must have a checking or savings account that has been open for at least one month. California residents must have a checking account that has been open for at least one month.
- You must be able to be contacted via phone if verification of application information is necessary.