CashNetUSA Personal Loans
CashNetUSA is an online lending company that offers flexible, short-term and medium-term financial solutions that can provide you with extra cash until your next payday. Its financial services are authorized in 30 states, and it is a subsidiary of Enova International, Inc., which provides financial products around the world.
The availability, rates and terms of each service and the maximum amount of money that can be borrowed will vary from state to state. If approved, funds are typically deposited directly into your checking account no later than the next business day. Repayment options will depend on your pay schedule and can be on a bi-weekly, semi-monthly or monthly basis. There are no penalties for early repayment. In fact, in some cases, you can be refunded a portion of your loan fee.
- Payday Loan: A payday loan a short-term financial solution that is normally paid back on the following payday.
- Line of Credit: It is only necessary to apply for a line of credit once. Advances can be requested through your online account or via the telephone at any time and must be a minimum of $50. When payments are made on the principle balance, the credit limit can be increased.
- Installment Loan: This loan is a medium-term financial solution that can be paid back with affordable payday payments that extend up to 18 months.
- Credit Availability Loan: This is a medium-term installment loan that can be repaid in installments for up to 10 months.
The model borrower does not have to have a stellar credit history. Instead of focusing on your credit score, CashNetUSA uses an alternative credit check that examines certain aspects of your financial history, such as whether you have a record of making timely payments. If you receive regular income and are willing to repay a loan, CashNetUSA may be able to provide you with the right financial solution for your situation.
In order to apply for any of the financial services, you have to meet certain requirements. You should:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Possess an active checking account
- Have at least one month of employment
How to Apply
To apply for one of the services, you can submit an online application. The application can be completed in minutes, and you can receive an immediate decision in most cases. If assistance is required, there are customer service representatives who are available 24 hours a day via online chat or by telephone.
Some states require the submission of verification documents before an application can be approved. Depending on where you live, you may be required to submit proof of:
- Residence in Illinois, Montana, New Mexico, Nevada or Washington
- Self-employment income
- Disability benefits
- Social Security benefits
Some examples of proof-of-income documents can include copies of pay stubs, driver’s licenses, bank statements that verify regular income deposits, or a notification letter regarding government benefits.
Depends on Loan Type, State and Terms
Bad Credit, Fair Credit, Good Credit
Overnight to a few days
$300 – $3,500
Installment Loans, Payday Loans
Alabama, Alaska, California, Delaware, Florida, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Kansas, Louisiana, Maine, New Mexico, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Wyoming