If you take a quick look, Credit One Credit Cards appear to be similar to other basic reward cards. In particular, its acceptance criteria will appeal to those looking for a credit card with bad credit. Some of the key benefits of using these unsecured credit cards include:
- No upfront deposit required
- 1% cashback on eligible purchases
- A minimum credit line of $300
- Automatic reviews of your account, thus increasing your credit line
- $0 Fraud Liability
- Rewards posted automatically at the end of the month
- Bad credit acceptance
- Unsecured card
- High APR (17.99% – 23.99% Variable)
- $99 Annual Fee
- Application Fee may apply
While there are better options available, most of these are secured cards that require a good credit score and an upfront deposit. Unsecured credit cards tend to be similar in terms of annual fees and interest rates. If you are looking to apply for a credit card with bad credit, then applying for Credit One Credit Cards is a good option.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?